“Spring forward, Fall back” ~ origin unknown
Falling back in love with long distance running as I train for the start of my half marathon season. I’m looking forward to the races I’ve signed up for that start in just two weeks time and enjoying being outside in slightly crisp air and so much sunshine. For Fall is the very best time of year in Florida, mostly because all the most beautiful weather is finally here and just ahead.
Falling back doesn’t have to be negative if it’s not a sliding back but a return or a renewal.
Like a sort of falling back in love with myself or a kind of final falling back in a “trust fall” for my marriage.
Or reflecting on the past with all these photographs and papers and odds and ends my brother brought back from cleared out storage locker in Seattle. Pretty much the final detritus from good old 1710. Spending time with my bro as we go thru the stuff, anticipating seeing the other sibs at Xmas and sharing the best of it. Life is so good and full and rich!


No comments:
Post a Comment