the month is October
the President is
"that awful man with the bad hair"
It is 2019 - the month is actually August
"that awful man with the bad hair"
It is 2019 - the month is actually August
but she got one out of three right!
Not long ago I read the novel Still Alice
when this disease was only
an abstract nightmare.
Now I know about RBANS and MoCA for
cognitive testing, Financial vs Medical
Now I know about RBANS and MoCA for
cognitive testing, Financial vs Medical
Power of Attorney...
Now I'm reading The Memory Police:
Now I'm reading The Memory Police:
"The hunt for memories became
a daily activity..."
She's the one who taught me to read, to love
books as precious and magical things.
But now, for her, the words retreat
slippery fish disappearing
into dark water like a dream
like the husband and children gone
too soon, these final years come
too fast, like a whole lifetime
never happened, and yet every lonely
day just keeps happening
She's the one who taught me to read, to love
books as precious and magical things.
But now, for her, the words retreat
slippery fish disappearing
into dark water like a dream
like the husband and children gone
too soon, these final years come
too fast, like a whole lifetime
never happened, and yet every lonely
day just keeps happening

No comments:
Post a Comment